HOT WATER EXTRACTION AND SOLUTIONS ARE USED TO PENETRATE SURFACE
Tile & Grout
Our professional cleaning technicians are certified, on-time, and courteous. We believe our work is only as good as our people.
We pride ourselves in being efficient. We work diligently to get you a quote, complete the job, and get you back to enjoying your home as fast as possible.
We’re committed to using safe, non-toxic cleaning supplies that are safe for your home and the planet.
We’ve helped thousands of customers bring life, joy, and relaxation back into their homes.
Ultra Protection Coatings
- Reduce slipping accidents
- Reduce ongoing maintenance
- Glossy Appearance
- Prevent staining
- Makes it easier to clean
- Important to do after every professional cleaning
- Remove stains
- New look for grout
- Deep cleaning to remove mold, mildew, soap scum, etc.
- Clear sealing to keep grout looking new
- Color sealing to make grout look new again
- Grout Repairs
- Caulk/Silicone Repairs
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions
How often should I get tile & grout cleaned?
High traffic gradually dulls the floors and the grout becomes dark with dirt. Regular mopping only removes surface-level dirt. To keep the tile floors in your property looking their best, we recommend having them professionally cleaned every year, depending on the amount of traffic, soil and regular floor maintenance.
When will I be able to walk on my floors after a tile & grout cleaning?
Stay off freshly cleaned tile floors for at least 30 minutes. Avoid getting any liquid on the floor for 24 hours until the sealant cures completely if grout sealing is included as part of the service.
Is it important to seal tile & grout?
Since grout is a porous material, it can easily absorb spills and other soils. Sealant creates a barrier that protects the grout from dirt, grime and spilled liquids. This gives you additional time to clean it up before it can become absorbed, making the grout much easier to keep clean.
The grout is a different color than when it was installed, why is that?
Grout is a porous material; this means it can easily absorb what is sitting on top of it. Like clothing, the longer a stain sits, the more difficult it is to remove. While a lot of discoloring/staining may come clean through the deep cleaning process, there are options to re-color the grout to make sure it all looks the same.
The tile used to have a shine to it, how can we get that back?
- If the tile is shiny due to its composition, we can usually bring that back through cleaning. If it is a natural stone and has become etched, we do have natural stone services to help restore natural stone. Give us a call to discuss this service
- If the shine was due to a wax or finish that was originally on the tile, we can provide you with options to refinish or coat the tile to get the desire shine.
Reliable Care Program
A clean space promotes a healthy environment and also leaves
a good impression on clients and employees.